Labor Secretary Bello: Remaining Filipino Crew Members Of The Sank Cargo Ship Still Missing, Retrieval Operation Still Go On

Spread the love

After the tremendous effort made by the Japanese Coast Guard in their search and rescue operation on the sank cargo ship in the East China Sea. 2 Filipino Seafarers survivor have been found and successfully been rescued.

One was Eduardo Sareno from Oslob, Cebu the Ship Chief Officer of the sank cargo ship. And the 2nd survivor was Jay Nel Rosales from Cebu working as deck crew on the sank cargo ship

Labor Secretary Bello in his Interview in GMA News About The Current Report On The Missing Filipino Seafarers from the Sank Cargo Ship

In his TV interview at GMA News on Sunday September 13, Secretary Bello said that he received an update report from Attache Marie Estrada, who assigned at Osaka, Japan,Estrada said that so far no additional Filipino Seafarers survivor have been found by the Japanese Coast Guard on their continues search and rescue operation from the fallen Cargo Ship in the East China Sea

Bello added that the Japanese Coast Guard has yet to rescue other more Filipino Seafarers who were still went missing after their cargo ship sank in the middle of the strong typhoon in the East China Sea

On the latest report, rescuers found an oil spell in a certain area of the East China Sea. The rescuers assumed that oil spell belong to the sank cargo ship, so they focused their search and rescue operation on that area hoping it will lead them to find the lost cargo ship but they found nothing.

And so, the latest walang paring nakitang barko, wala paring nakita sa mga missing na kababayan natin, Bello said

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *